Is to Deliver Services that Meets your Needs
Cedar Oak Healthcare Services will:
- Treat all people supported by us and all people who work here with respect always.
- Offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, families and staff, and treat them with dignity and respect always.
- Respect individual requirement for privacy always and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer care plan to satisfy the needs of Service Users.
- Supporting staff through training and supervision to enable them to provide high quality care.
- Improve systems and processes using feedback from the people who use the service to improve the quality of care.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users.